* People who are totally obedient to the system will go along with their own destruction and death.
* People who go along with everything and never rock the boat have never learned how to overcome adversity.
* They are psychologically weak.
* Emergencies are high-stress situations that require overcoming obstacles with adaptation skills.
* People who are independent thinkers are constantly overcoming obstacles.
* A benefit of living in a difficult world as critical thinkers is that it makes us stronger to survive.
* Be thankful for the difficulties that have brought you to this moment in your life.
* Like you, I've had to fight for every achievement in my life. Nothing was ever given to me on a silver platter.
* I know what it's like to be poor and to struggle to have money to buy food.
* Because of life's challenges, I've learned how to overcome adversity.
* The human race is about to face a huge global test of survival.
* There will be a HUGE reduction in the human population.
* Humanity will be challenged with a life-or-death crisis, and not everyone will survive the chaos.
* The government cannot and will not save you.
* Survival is a mindset, and it's a mindset that can be learned.
* The future of the human race belongs to the survivors, not the obedient.
* Over time, those who cannot survive are eliminated from the gene pool.
* Keep up with your survival skills and you will be among those who make it through.
Astonishingly, the NOAA is now urging people in the Northeast to carry survival kits, warning that extreme blizzard conditions pose "a threat to life and property."
Funny, isn't it? Any time someone from the indy media urges people to get prepared and practice survival, they're called kooks and nut jobs. But now when the NOAA suggests the exact same thing, it's considered "government wisdom."
Fascinatingly, the NOAA also believes people in the D.C. area are so incredibly stupid that they must be told not to wander down the highway aimlessly (on foot) if their vehicle gets stranded. From the NOAA Weather Radio warning:
"Falling and blowing snow with strong winds and poor visibilities are likely. This will lead to whiteout conditions... making travel extremely dangerous. Do not travel. If you must travel... have a winter survival kit with you. If you get stranded... stay with your vehicle."
Really? You mean I shouldn't wear a tank top, shorts and flip-flops in my car, and then start walking through a blizzard with no warm clothing and no shelter?
And furthermore, if there really are people who try such a thing, why should we even attempt to stop them?
In this podcast, I explain why it's logistically impossible to evacuate large cities in the middle of a serious crisis (such as a grid down event).
And yet, we are falsely told by the government and state-run media that FEMA will come to the rescue of anyone in need. In reality, YOU are expendable... and there is no real plan in place to save you if things go wrong.
The government's real priority is to save the government, not save the people.
Maybe it's time to rethink the wisdom of living in a high population density DEATH TRAP known as a "city."
Awesome little knife. Get it for a penny at store.naturalnews.com (while supplies last)
And check out RangerGear.com