May 3, 2016
* People who are totally obedient to the system will go along with their own destruction and death.
* People who go along with everything and never rock the boat have never learned how to overcome adversity.
* They are psychologically weak.
* Emergencies are high-stress situations that require overcoming obstacles with adaptation skills.
* People who are independent thinkers are constantly overcoming obstacles.
* A benefit of living in a difficult world as critical thinkers is that it makes us stronger to survive.
* Be thankful for the difficulties that have brought you to this moment in your life.
* Like you, I've had to fight for every achievement in my life. Nothing was ever given to me on a silver platter.
* I know what it's like to be poor and to struggle to have money to buy food.
* Because of life's challenges, I've learned how to overcome adversity.
* The human race is about to face a huge global test of survival.
* There will be a HUGE reduction in the human population.
* Humanity will be challenged with a life-or-death crisis, and not everyone will survive the chaos.
* The government cannot and will not save you.
* Survival is a mindset, and it's a mindset that can be learned.
* The future of the human race belongs to the survivors, not the obedient.
* Over time, those who cannot survive are eliminated from the gene pool.
* Keep up with your survival skills and you will be among those who make it through.