May 4, 2016
* The same dishonest media that attacks Donald Trump also attacks natural medicine, health freedom and food self-reliance.
* The media all lie about vaccines, GMOs and fluoride... why should we believe anything they say about Trump?
* Stop believing the media by default. They routinely LIE about everything from economic statistics to health stories.
* The media is run by the establishment that wants to protect its power monopoly (and destroy all outsiders).
* The GOP is a PRIVATE organization that can do anything it wants. It doesn't answer to the People.
* The DNC speaks in "code" to get elected while screwing the electorate.
* The establishment will do anything to protect its power base. Your vote is nothing more than voluntary participation in the illusion of democracy.
* The establishment has driven America's economy into the ground.
* Men are not Gods... they are FOOLS! We cannot change the laws of economics.
* Trump has witnessed the economic destruction and wants to halt it.
* Today the only people doing well are insiders and the politically connected business elite.
* The media loves to attack Trump for being "mean." Yet the government is the ultimate bully against the people!
* Similarly, the media routinely smears conservatives, whites, Texans and others with their liberal bigotry and intolerance.
* The mainstream media is intolerant, racist, biased and bigoted.
Even if Donald Trump is rude and impolite, SO WHAT? We need somebody who's got backbone!
* Do you want somebody in the White House who is POLITE? Or would you rather have somebody who is EFFECTIVE?
* Donald Trump has the demeanor to do battle with the corrupt regime that's destroying this country.
* Those who cut waste, fraud and abuse are never going to be liked by the establishment.
* The power elite will NEVER make decisions in the interests of the country. They will only act to expand their own selfish power.
* Donald Trump is the People's "attack dog" for self defense against a corrupt criminal regime that has taken over Washington D.C.