Apr 14, 2016
* Most people fail to realize that personal robots will be used to SPY on you for the government.
* While robots are carrying out your hosehold chores, they will be video recording every object in your home (including firearms) and uploading this data to their corporate masters (Google).
* Everything your helper robot hears or views in your private home can be used against you in a government prosecution or court case.
* Robots will use speech-to-text technology to create transcripts of everything you've said in your own home. This transcript will be word searched by Google and the NSA to incriminate you or blackmail you.
* Videos recorded by the robots will be used to blackmail important people in society (lawmakers, judges, etc.) into supporting the totalitarian regime in power.
* Today's police state society has no respect for your personal privacy. They already surveil your emails and phone calls. Robots will simply give them a whole new way to spy on you, listen to your conversations and video record your entire private home or apartment.
* Robots will be programmed to find your bookshelf and scan the titles of books you own. This will be used to build a psychological profile that could get you flagged as a "domestic terrorist" if you aren't reading the "corRobotrect" books.
* Robot vehicles will also track and record all your vehicular destinations. Soon, they will also listen to all your conversations and upload them to corporate or government entities.
* Household robots will video record you having sex in your own home... such videos can be used to blackmail you by threatening to release them publicly.
* Watch for the rise of an "open source" robotics movement that will attempt to counter the "spybots" with independent, private robots that can be operated without spying on humans.
* There is no corporate entity in the world that really wants you to have your own privacy. What they want is obedience, coercion and compliance. Household robots will help them accomplish that.
Learn more about the future at: